This 50 State Survey with Summaries and Links is an indispensable resource for anyone concerned with state opioid prescribing requirements. This state law survey provides descriptions of and detailed references to state authority with respect to:
- Prescription drug monitoring requirements;
- Opioid-related licensure, disciplinary, and other requirements for physicians, physician assistants, and advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs), including nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs);
- Related state Medicaid requirements;
- Related state workers’ compensation requirements; and
- Additional state-level initiatives and resources designed to combat the opioid crisis.
This 500-page instant PDF download links directly to critical authority and other resources, so you can provide efficient and thorough guidance to providers and other health care industry clients.
AHLA sincerely thanks the Physician Organizations Practice Group for creating this key resource. Members of the Practice Group have access to these valuable state summaries at no charge on their Practice Group webpage. To join, call (202) 833-1100 and select menu option 2 for Membership Services.
This product is exclusively available for purchase as a single downloadable .PDF. Once purchased, the .PDF will be available in your "electronic products downloads" folder.
Also Available: The Opioid Crisis and Compliance Webinar
03/12/2020 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
+Complimentary Registration for Members