2019 Annual Meeting eProgram
June 24-26, 2019
Every year, the Annual Meeting offers an array of health law topics that will appeal to anyone practicing in this area – this year was no different! Offering the most current information and analysis of myriad legal issues the health care industry is facing in a thoughtful, practical solution-oriented way, you will not want to miss the Annual Meeting.
- The always popular Year In Review
- The Stark Reality: The Past, the Present, and the Future of the Stark Law
- The Health Care Industry Is Transforming One Deal at a Time: What You Need to Know to Prepare and Respond
- Provider Contracts and Agreements that Burn: Antitrust Consequences of Formal Written Contracts, Gentlemen’s Agreements, and Otherwise
- The Effect of HIPAA Protections on Emerging Health Information Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence in Health Care: Legal and Practical Considerations
- And More!
ePrograms are a zip file download that includes MP4 audio of the sessions held, along with written materials, PowerPoint presentations, and all the supplemental materials from the program. The downloadable file takes approximately 1 hour to download over a broadband connection. We do not recommend downloading this program on a dial-up connection. Once purchased, you'll be able to download from the "myAHLA" section of the website.