Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute 2019 eProgram
February 4-6, 2019
In-depth breakout sessions at the Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute focused on legal challenges faced by physicians and their counsel, the legal challenges faced by hospitals and health systems and their counsel, and the legal issues of interest to both segments of the health care delivery system. Topic areas covered at this program include physician arrangements, compliance, fair market value, fraud, transactions, medical staff issues, and our featured health information and technology track.
- Top Government Enforcement Priorities Related to Hospital-Physician Relationships
- Emerging Trends in Physician Employment/Independent Contractor Contracting and Compensation Arrangements with Hospitals
- Moving from 340 Burden to 340 Be Involved: Building a Team to Address 340B Compliance
- Fair Market Value in Health Care–The Sixth Annual Year in Review: Where Does the Road Lead Now?
- Employee and Insider Data Breaches: Vulnerability or Threat Vector?
- Cutting through the Noise: Determining Whether Your Vendor’s Security Incident is a Breach
- More Data Please! Privacy Challenges of Artificial Intelligence
View the brochure
ePrograms are a zip file that includes MP3 audio of the sessions held, along with written materials, PowerPoint presentations, and all the supplemental materials from the program. The downloadable file takes approximately 30-40 minutes to download over a broadband connection.