This downloadable bundle contains five resources exploring the legal implications of innovative technologies your health care clients are considering. Get up to speed with two program sessions, two webinars, and a substantial paper addressing the following:
Blockchain (2018 Program audio, slides, and paper)
- What is blockchain and how does it work?
- How might it be used in health care?
- What are the legal hurdles?
Artificial Intelligence (2018 Program audio, slides, and paper)
- What is AI?
- What are AI’s limitations and potential for health care?
- What legal and policy issues must adopting entities consider?
Telemedicine (2018 Webinar audio and slides)
- What is telemedicine and how do the current models work?
- What are the regulatory considerations and enforcement risks?
- How can these problems be solved?
3D and Bio-printing (2019 Webinar audio and slides)
- Is a 3D-printed device a medical device regulated by the FDA?
- How does products liability apply in the contents of 3D-printed
- What are the top ten enforcement concerns for the academic medical
Connected Devices (2018 70-page HIT Practice Group Briefing)
- How are connected devices used in health care?
- What are the security and regulatory risks?
- What are the best practices for mitigating those risks?
AHLA HIT PG Members, please note that the Connected Devices Briefing is available to you at no charge here.
This product is available as a .PDF only. Once purchased, it will be available in your "electronic products downloads" folder. Links to the multimedia resources are within the .PDF.