Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute 2017 eProgram
In-depth breakout sessions at the Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute will focus on legal challenges faced by physicians and their counsel, the legal challenges faced by hospitals and health systems and their counsel, and the legal issues of interest to both segments of the health care delivery system.
- Structuring Compliant Physician Compensation Arrangements in The Current Enforcement Environment
- How to Use and Not Abuse MGMA and Other Survey Data in FMV Compliance Programs
- Defending, Documenting and Disputing Medical Necessity
- Antitrust Issues in Hospital Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, and Other Affiliations
Making Way for MACRA and many more
On Friday, February 3, attendees have the option of attending a track focused on cybersecurity. The sessions are:
- Cybersecurity Threats, Enforcement Trends and Practical Challenges
- Federal and State Cybersecurity Enforcement
- Got Cybersecurity? Practical Strategies for Approaching Security Risk Management
- Cybersecurity–Incident Response: Planning and Investigation
Special thanks to the Carnahan Group for sponsoring the Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute eProgram.
ePrograms are a zip file that includes MP3 audio of the sessions held, along with written materials, PowerPoint presentations, and all the supplemental materials from the program. The downloadable file takes approximately 30-40 minutes to download over a broadband connection. Once purchased, the eProgram will be available in the "myAHLA" section of the website.