The Health Care Transactions Program is a unique opportunity to learn latest commercial developments, strategies and deal forecasts from noted experts. Gain insight into the business and legal issues involving contemporary health care business transactions, including emerging care models, M&A trends, financing techniques, deal risk management strategies, post integration lessons, and many more. The program will also present a unique opportunity to network with leading health care executives, attorneys, investment bankers, valuation experts and other health care consultants and advisors from across the country, who are recognized deal-makers and shakers in the health care community.
Topics will include:
- Until Death Do Us Part–Health Information Technology Considerations in Transactions
- Valuation Challenges and Legal Implications for ACOs, CINs, and PHOs
- The Minefield of Enrollment Considerations in Health Care Transactions: Understand the Rules and Maintain Compliance to Keep Getting Reimbursed!
- Labor and Employment Due Diligence Issues in Health Care Strategic Transactions
- Navigating Health Care Transactions to Closing: An Investment Banking Perspective
ePrograms are a zip file that includes MP4 audio of the sessions held, along with written materials, PowerPoint presentations, and all the supplemental materials from the program. The downloadable file takes approximately an hour to download over a broadband connection. Downloading this program on a dial-up connection may take several hours. The eProgram will be available approximately 6 weeks after the program and will be emailed out to purchasers. Please note that attendees receive a complimentary copy of the eProgram.
AHLA would like to thank Pinnacle for sponsoring the Health Care Transactions ePogram.