Find A Product
Browse the entire AHLA on-demand inventory for ePrograms and AHLA PDFs for Purchase.
ePrograms from the last 12 months:
- Contain all available audio, slides, and papers presented at the in-person program, compressed into a single download that can be unpacked and accessed offline at any time.
- Upon purchase, accessible in "myAHLA" account under "My Downloads" four to six weeks after the in-person program ends.
- AHLA Health Law Archive subscribers can access older program session materials at no additional charge.
- AHLA does not apply for or issue CLE credits for ePrograms. Please check with your State Bar as to whether self-study credits can be awarded. If you are interested in earning CLE credits from AHLA past events, please visit the WestLegalEd Center and search “AHLA” under Keywords.
materials from a webina
AHLA PDFs for Purchase on pertinent health law topics:
- Upon purchase, accessible in "myAHLA" account under "My Downloads."