Subscription and Preference Centers
Thank you for your interest in receiving AHLA email communications. To ensure we send you only the communications you want to receive, please ensure you create a myAHLA account. After you have an established account, navigate to your
Subscription Center to choose the types of emails that you want to receive and your
Preference Center which will allow us to tailor the content you will receive within each email subscription.
If you have any questions or trouble logging into the myAHLA portal to make adjustments, please contact our Membership Services Center at
Ensure Delivery of AHLA Emails
Although the email software we use has a high deliverability rate, sometimes we need your help to ensure delivery of AHLA emails. If you are concerned that you are not receiving emails you subscribed to, take the following steps:
- Review your
Subscription Center to ensure you have subscribed to the subscriptions that contain the emails you are not receiving.
- Add our from addresses to the address book in your email client. We normally email from the following:
This will tell the inbox that it should expect to receive emails coming from these addresses. Each email client has a different process for adding addresses, so please consult your email client's help files.
- Request that your IT Department whitelist our email sending domain: healthlawyers.org. This will tell the email server that it should expect to receive emails from any from address containing this domain.
- Request that your IT Department whitelist our sending IP addresses: 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
- Open and click links in emails you have received from us. This will help train the inbox to trust emails coming from our addresses and email sending domain.
- Move our emails found in your spam/junk folder back to the inbox. This teaches the inbox where to place that mail in the future and helps boost our domain's sender reputation.
If you have taken these steps and still continue to have problems, please email us at
email@example.com and we will try to troubleshoot further.