So You Got a Job in Health Law…Now What?
Stephanie D. Willis, Crowell & Moring LLP, Washington, DC
William E. Hopkins, Shackelford Bowen McKinley & Norton LLP, Austin, TX
Michael E. Paulhus, King & Spalding LLP, Atlanta, GA
Teresa A. Williams, Vice President Regulatory Services, Integris Health, Oklahoma City, OK
What does a successful health law career look like? If you need some guidance, or just want to hear from other health lawyers’ experiences, come to this lunch panel where our speakers from a broad range of practice settings will address the following subjects:
- The industry and your client’s needs as an in-house counsel, outside counsel/consultant, or compliance professional
- Finding and excelling in your ideal practice setting
- Knowing when and how to make successful job transitions
- Surviving shifts in health care policy
- Leveraging mentors and sponsors inside and outside your organization or department
This event is not included in the program registration; there is an additional fee; pre-registration is required and attendance is limited.