Consumerism’s Impact on Health System Acquisition Strategy
Hosted by Business Law and Governance Practice Goup
Sponsored by SullivanCotter
R. Michael Barry
Arnall Golden Gregory, Atlanta, GA
Principal, PYA, Knoxville, TN
- What is “consumerism” and how are health systems adopting to meet consumer demand?
- Escalating requirements for price transparency
- Types of market transactions that enable a consumer driver strategy
- Competition to health systems pursuing consumer driver strategies
- Legal challenges in advising health systems on consumer driven investments
This event is not included in the program registration fee. Attendance is limited; additional fee; pre-registration required. Continuing Education Credits are not available for the luncheon.