Tips for Developing a Successful Health Law Career
This event is not included in the program registration. There is an additional fee, limited attendance, and pre-registration required.
A panel of health lawyers representing a variety of practice settings will discuss highlights of their personal health law career development. What worked for them? What did not? How did they get where they are? What would they do differently? Join the panel discussion and start thinking about:
- What kind of health lawyer do you want to be?
- Getting involved with your employer, in your community and in your industry
- Becoming the expert and how to make a name for yourself
- The importance of “lawyer friends”–insight, collegiality, and referrals
- Lessons learned (sometimes the hard way)
Asha B. Scielzo (Moderator)
Marc D. Goldstone
Albert “Chip” D. Hutzler
Christine L. White
Stephanie D. Willis