AHLA at Your Fingertips
We have developed a mobile app to allow you access to essential publications when you're on the go and help you navigate our in-person programs.
AHLA Daily & Weekly
Sitting on public transportation or waiting on a client meeting? Don’t bother searching for your AHLA Daily or AHLA Weekly email in your cluttered inbox—stay on top of the latest developments and catch up on pertinent health law news with the AHLA app! From the home screen, click on the AHLA Daily & Weekly icon for access to the following:
- AHLA Daily - current and recent issues available at a click of the finger.
- AHLA Weekly - current and recent issues available at a click of the finger.
Download the AHLA app via the Apple App Store or Google Play today!
From the home screen, click on the Events icon and enter your email address on the next screen. Please note that you must be registered for a program in order to access the event via the app. From the events screen you will have access to the following:
- Agenda - make sure you don't miss what's meaningful to your professional development. Review the schedule, add sessions to your calendar, and keep your day organized. Plus, access PowerPoint presentations, when available, under agenda details for each session.
- Exhibitors/Sponsors - get the resources you need to fulfill client obligations. Find out what companies are attending the program, add them to your To Do List, and stop by for a conversation.
- Attendees - start networking! Find who else is attending the program, message them, add them to your contacts, or request an appointment.
- Announcements - we'll let you know just-in-time information about the program so you don't miss a thing.
- My Meeting - stay organized! Access your profile, schedule, appointments, messages, to do list, contacts, and notes, all from one location.
- Around Here - not from the area? Locate attractions, food, lodging, shopping, transportation, and more.
And once you enter your event, you'll see that program as a new icon on the app's home screen for easy access. Download the AHLA app via the Apple App Store or Google Play today!