You�ve made the investment to become a member of AHLA, the nation�s premiere association for health lawyers. Now what? If you represent aging services providers, such as nursing homes, assisted living facilities, continuing care retirement communities, senior housing, or home and community-based services providers, or if you serve as in-house counsel for aging services providers or are otherwise interested in the aging services field, there�s one more thing you must do to get the most out of your AHLA membership:
JOIN THE LONG TERM CARE, SENIOR HOUSING, IN-HOME CARE, AND REHABILITATION
PRACTICE GROUP (LTC-SIR PG)!
Why? The answer is simple: Math
Cost of Membership in the LTC-SIR PG: $50
Access to all of the following member benefits: PRICELESS
- Discounted CLE Opportunities: PG members receive an additional discount on webinars and luncheons.
- Tutorial Podcasts: Download and listen to podcast tutorials on a wide variety of topics of interest to both new aging services attorneys and experienced attorneys who want to brush up on such issues and Medicare Reimbursement, the Fair Housing Act, Medicare Conditions of Participation for Hospices, Medicare Reimbursement for Home Health Agencies, and the Development, Operation, and Regulation of Continuing Care Retirement Communities. There are eleven tutorials in all and more are planned.
- Brown Bag Lunch Discussions: A teleconference forum for LTC-SIR PG members to discuss news and issues from the aging services field that�s most important to them. Come and connect with your peers for wide-ranging and informative discussion.
- Social Networking: Read the LTC-SIR PG�s blog about late-breaking developments in the aging services field, important court decisions, and new educational content for LTC-SIR PG members, all brought to you by PG leaders. Want breaking news even faster? Be sure to find the LTC-SIR PG on Twitter!
- Email Alerts: Receive email alerts on breaking news and hot topics in the field of aging services.
- LTC Advisor: LTC-SIR PG�s electronic newsletter offers articles with in-depth analysis of the most recent issues facing health law attorneys practicing in the aging services field.
- Feature Articles: Feature articles in AHLA Connections magazine provide LTC-SIR PG members with relevant and informative articles on current events and trends in legal issues affecting the long term care field.
- Toolkits: The LTC-SIR and the Healthcare Liability and Litigation PGs have produced an extensive toolkit on arbitration to assist practitioners who advise healthcare providers, including long term care facilities, hospitals, and physicians, on various practice aspects of alternative dispute resolution in the long term care and healthcare settings. With an increase in litigation in these areas, this is an active and changing area.
For more information about membership in AHLA and the LTC-SIR PG, please contact Vice Chair of Membership, Jennifer Hilliard. You may also contact any member of the LTC-SIR PG�s Leadership.