AHLA is pleased to offer members of the National Bar Association (NBA) and attendees of NBA's conference a special membership offer to join the American Health Lawyers Association.
We are the nation’s largest, nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) educational organization devoted to legal issues in the healthcare field. Join a community of nearly 13,000 lawyers, compliance and privacy officers, finance officers, consultants, regulatory professionals, physicians, nurses, CEOs, public health officials, and others who represent clients in the health care field. AHLA membership:
- Gives you the resources you need to become a more effective lawyer.
- Provides you with the depth of knowledge you need in your area of expertise to provide better counsel to your clients.
- Is essential to competing effectively in the legal marketplace. The resources you receive from your investment in AHLA make you better.
The special $160 discounted membership rate (a savings of $40-$205) provides you with:
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Health Law Resources
- In-Person Programs
- Publications, E-books, CD-ROMs
- Webinars, Roundtables, Educational Calls
- Discussion Lists, Communities, Membership Directory
- Practice Groups, Affinity Groups, and Task Forces
- Networking and Collegiality
- Dispute Resolution Service
- Social Media Presence
To take advantage of these savings, NBA members should use this special membership form and fax to (202) 833-1105, or call (202) 833-1100, extension #2 to speak with Lauren Shaw in our Member Satisfaction Center.