Health Law Websites:
Federal Statutes, Regulations, and Materials
Federal Register, Congressional Record, Etc.
- Federal Register online via GPO Access; searchable by citation or key word.
- Subscribe to the Federal Register Daily Table of Contents by sending the message "subscribe EPAFR-CONTENTS2 first-name last-name". For example, send the message " subscribe EPAFR-CONTENTS2 Bill Clinton". Make sure you leave the subject line of your message blank. This listserv list is maintained by the Environmental Protection Agency but includes the Federal Register Table of Contents in its entirety.
- Federal Register Documents on Public Inspection
- The Government Printing Office provides comprehensive access to the Federal Register, Congressional Record, Public Laws and other official publications.
- THOMAS: legislative Information via the Internet.