The Archive currently has approximately 30,000 documents from the following sources:
- In-person Program Papers, 1993-2011 (many with audio!)
- Journal of Health Law and Journal of Health & Life Sciences Law issues, 1984-2012
- Health Lawyers Weekly articles, 2001-present
- Health Law Digest articles, 1995-present
- Health and Life Sciences Law Daily briefings, 2007-present
- Practice Group Newsletters, Member Briefings, Toolkits, Teleconference, and Webinar Recordings
- Health Lawyers News, 1997-2009
- AHLA Connections 2009-present
- Health Lawyers Non-Dues publications, 2000-2009 (out of print)
If you are already a subscriber, please click here to access the Archive.
Subscription to the Health Law Archive is $99/year. Site licensing for larger groups is also available at a discounted rate. Subscribe online!
New AHLA members receive a free one-year subscription to the Archive when joining.
If your organization is interested in purchasing a site license, please contact Clark Campbell.