AHLA Discussion Lists moving to New Platform - AHLA Communities
On October 22, 2014, AHLA will be transitioning all our Discussion Lists from its existing software platform to a new and improved community platform: the AHLA Communities (http://communities.healthlawyers.org). As an existing Discussion List subscriber, your subscription will be automatically migrated to the same topical list in the AHLA Communities.
All of the existing Discussion Lists posts will be migrated to our new platform; to do so, we will have to briefly shut down the lists. Beginning at 6:00PM on Monday, October 20 through 12:00PM Wednesday, October 22, you will not be able to post any messages to the AHLA Discussion Lists (or email the lists directly).
We invite you to visit the new AHLA Communities site the afternoon of October 22. Here’s a quick overview of some of the new features you can expect in the AHLA Communities:
- Sync with your AHLA login record – Your Discussion List subscriptions are synced with your AHLA membership or customer record, using the same login and password that you currently use on our website www.healthlawyers.org. The AHLA Communities will remain open for subscribers who are non-members.
- Personalized profiles – Not only will your AHLA Communities profile automatically include your contact information and interests areas, you will also be able to customize your profile with a photo, add interests and details, and also easily connect your LinkedIn profile to auto-populate information.
- Resource sharing. All attachments posted to discussions are archived in a dedicated Resource Library for your topical Discussion List. You can also add documents to share anytime you want.
- Enhanced discussion capabilities. Now you’ll receive emails that are more structured and easier to read than a traditional list emails.
- Enhanced privacy controls. You can have complete control over what information you share with members of the community and your contacts.
- Centralized subscription management. Like our current platform, you can manage your subscriptions to all discussions in one place, and also choose to receive daily digests or real-time emails by group.
You will receive a final notification when the transition has been completed. At that time, you are welcome to join us and explore the new AHLA Communities!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.