AHLA Connections is the monthly membership magazine devoted to health-related legislative and regulatory activity at both state and federal levels, and includes detailed legal features and analyses, written by members. The magazine reports on the professional activities of AHLA members and also highlights educational and job opportunities available in the health and life sciences legal world. Not an AHLA Member? Join today.
Vol. 18, No. 8, August 2014
Click the image or the text above to access the latest issue!
- CMS Seeks Termination of Hospitals Considered Not “Primarily Engaged” in the Delivery of Inpatient Services
- OIG’s Proposal to Expand Civil Monetary Penalties Law
- Seizing Opportunities: Summary of Women’s Networking and Diversity+Inclusion Panel Discussion at Annual Meeting
- Young Professionals Social Media Efforts
- 2014 Greenburg Award Winner