Connect with Health Law Experts
Reporters and writers looking to connect with AHLA leaders and other health law experts may contact Allison Beard, Senior Manager of Communications,
Social Media, and Community Engagement at
(202) 833-0779, or see a list of AHLA's Board of Directors, Practice Group leadership, and others, by clicking the links below.
Members of the press may receive complimentary registrations to AHLA's in-person programs and distance learning events (on a space-available basis). Email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
News from AHLA
- November 7, 2014 - U.S. Supreme Court to Review Challenge to ACA Subsidies
- August 25, 2014 - AHLA Releases Health Law Curriculum Toolkit for Law Schools
- August 22, 2014 - AHLA CEO Announces Departure from Association
- August 12, 2014 - AHLA Launches Women’s Leadership Council
- July 17, 2014 - Elisabeth Belmont Named Winner of 2014 David J. Greenburg Service Award
- June 23, 2014 - AHLA Receives Contribution from American Medical Association Foundation to Develop New Resource: Legal and Operational Guide for Free Medical Clinics
- June 20, 2014 - 'Collaboration in Health Care' Focus for AHLA Annual Meeting, June 29-July 2, 2014 in New York, NY
- May 2, 2014 - AHLA Elects New Officers, Board Members, and Fellows
- April 28, 2014 - AHLA Military Health Public Interest Campaign Takes Home Bronze in AM&P’s EXCEL Awards