AHLA’s annual “Top Honors” rankings will be published in the June 2014 issue of AHLA Connections; this is our way of recognizing law firms, organizations, government agencies, and consulting firms that encourage and sustain member participation in AHLA.
How can you make sure your firm or company is listed? The list of top law firms is based on the number of AHLA members the organization has, including non-attorneys, paralegals, and others in your group who have made a commitment to advance their professional development by joining AHLA. See last year’s rankings below.
The deadline for you to sign up new members for inclusion in the 2014 “Top Honors” rankings is April 30, 2014. We’ve even provided you with an incentive, our Member-Get-a-Member campaign which also runs through the end of April. For every new member you recruit, receive a $25 electronic gift card from Amazon and be entered into a drawing for an iPad Mini. There’s no limit on the number you can recruit.
If you are interested in establishing a group bill (paying for 10 or more new members/renewals at the same time), contact Clark Campbell. Be sure to ask how the Member-Get-a-Member campaign can be applied to new members through a group bill.
For more information about “Top Honors," contact Kerry Hoggard.
- King & Spalding LLP (269)
- Hall Render Killian Heath & Lyman PC (167)
- Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis LLP (151)
- Polsinelli PC (149)
- Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky & Popeo PC (135)
- Epstein Becker & Green PC (124)
- McGuireWoods LLP (120)
- Squire Sanders (118)
- Husch Blackwell LLP (111)
- Baker Donelson Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz PC (110)
Click here to view the complete AHLA Top Honors 2013 listings, which include:
- Law Firm Rankings
- Recognizing Health Plans
- Recognizing Health Organizations, Companies and Health Systems
- Recognizing Consulting and Accounting firms
- Firms with 100% involvement of health law practice group members
- Top two firms and non-firms by state
- Honor Roll of Firms by Region
- International Honor Roll
- Firms and non-firms having members enrolled in 10 or more Practice Groups
- Firms and non-firms having the most members enrolled in each of the 16 Practice Groups
- Honor Roll of Public Interest Individual Donors and Corporate Donors
- Companies, Firms, and Organizations with Public Interest Donations (2012 Calendar Year)